Giorgio Cattoretti - Associate Professor
Department and institution: Department of Health Sciences, School of Medicine and Surgery, University of Milano Bicocca
tel. +39 039 233 2551
Short Curriculum Vitae
institutional profile page: UNIMIB and School of Medicine and Surgery
other related links: Histopathology and Tissue Microarray (TMA) Facility
see also: PubMed, BOA
Keywords related: Antibodies; B cells; Immunohistochemistry
Research interests: Antibodies, B cells, Immunohistochemistry
1. Gendusa, R., Scalia, C. R., Buscone, S. & Cattoretti, G. Elution of High-affinity (>10-9 KD) Antibodies from Tissue Sections: Clues to the Molecular Mechanism and Use in Sequential Immunostaining. Journal of Histochemistry & Cytochemistry 62, 519–531 (2014).
2. Buscone, S., Garavello, W., Pagni, F., Gaini, R. M. & Cattoretti, G. Nasopharyngeal tonsils (adenoids) contain extrathymic corticothymocytes. PLoS ONE 9, e98222 (2014).
3. Cattoretti, G. MYC expression and distribution in normal mature lymphoid cells. J Pathol 229, 430–440 (2013).
4. Cattoretti, G. et al. Stages of germinal center transit are defined by B cell transcription factor coexpression and relative abundance. J Immunol 177, 6930–6939 (2006).
5. Cattoretti, G. et al. Nuclear and cytoplasmic AID in extrafollicular and germinal center B cells. Blood 107, 3967–3975 (2006).
last update: November 2017