Silvia Barabino and Antonella Ronchi - University of Milano-Bicocca
"Transcription Factors and Chromatin in Normal and Pathological Differentiation"
Monday, November 21, 2016University of Milano-Bicocca, Piazza della Scienza 3 – Milan, Building U2, Room 02
- 09:30-11:00 "Basic mechanism of TFs function"
Liam Keegan - Central European Institute of Technology, Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic.
- 11:00 – 11:30 Coffee Break
- 11:30 – 12:30 "Understanding MeCP2 functions and its involvement in the associated diseases through the study of its phosphorylation"
Nicoletta Landsberger - University of Milan.
- 14:00-15:00 "The pioneering influence of NF-Y in eukaryotic transcription"
Roberto Mantovani - University of Milan.
- 15:00-16:00 "Bioinformatic approaches to the genome-wide analysis of transcriptional regulation"
Giulio Pavesi - University of Milan.
- 16:00-17:00 "GATA1 transcription factor in erythroid differentiation and anemia"
John Strouboulis - Institute of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Foundation of Research & Technology – HELLAS, Heraklion, Greece.
Tuesday, November 22, 2016University of Milano-Bicocca, Piazza della Scienza 1 - Milan, Building U1, Room 06
- 09:30-10:30 "p63 and limb development"
Luisa Guerrini -University of Milan.
- 10:30-11:30 "Skeletal muscle regeneration and muscular dystrophies: the role of the transcription factor Nfix.v"
Graziella Messina - University of Milan.
- 11:30-12:30 "The chromatin protein HMGB1 is the main signal of tissue damage and sterile inflammation"
Marco Bianchi - San Raffaele University, Milan.